The coast road near Blakeney brings you to some nice pubs in a beautiful setting.
This is the Wiveton Bell.
A list of other entries to this theme; if you do not want to be on this list let me know and I remove the link
- Dátos a tuti plein – Without Light, nothing at all
- Last of the streaming sun – Thoughts from an Alabaster Beach Girl
- A Calm Sunset – From Hiding to Blogging
- Before the Stars – a moment teller’s
- Claudia Curici Photography Street treasures
- Drawing Back The Curtain The Journey Home
- Live life; make meaning. Hot Asphalt
- Ooh, Shiny daisies – Attuned Photography
- Slice: Shiny Distractions – 1DR What Else? A journey into the cloud…
- Ooh, shiny! – photo challenge – A special time
- my curious monde Ooh, Shiny
- The Daily Post Photo Challenge: Ooh, Shiny! – SUPERNOVABEAUTY
- The Wonder of Yarrow House An invitation.
- Total Eclipse – Terry’s Desk
- mazeepuran (माझे e-पुराण) Beautiful Distraction
- SNIPPETS Jewelweed
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Ooh, shiny! – Kelly Schadt-Kelly
- Random Thoughts Lead to Priceless Memories Ooh, Shiny!
- Graham’s Island Gecko on a window
- Sunshine – Ennui Adventures
- lindylecoq ~ Eclipse Light ~ In A Vase On Monday ~
- Ooh, Shiny!: Photo Challenge – Good Golly Miss Holly
- Heaven’s Sunshine Sunny Reflections
- Legacy – take a walk
- Has “Say It With A Camera” Lost It’s Way? – Say It With A Camera
- Tuesday Photo Challenge: Pink – whippetwisdom.com
- yi-ching lin photography found
- The Day After Old Stone Church near Culpeper Virginia
- Mama’s Empty Nest My shiny
- LynDurante.com Why Aldinga Beach is Worth the Visit for the Family?
- Ooh, Shiny! CAR – Progressing into Solitude
- Sunset…from a vantage point – Creative Clutter Room
- WPC: Distractions – Under a Cornish Sky
- What’s (in) the picture? Shiny: Selfie with Seals