A list of other entries to this theme; if you do not want to be on this list let me know and I remove the link
- 2018-02-27: WPC: A Face in the Crowd – Jennifer Sawicky Photography
- – An unrecognizable Face – – Abrie dink hardop
- The Shower of Blessings Weekly Photo Challenge – A Face in the Crowd
- Just another face in the crowd – mazeepuran (माझे e-पुराण)
- Cerita Riyanti WPC – A Face in the Crowd at ABC
- The Game of our Lives – THE ABSTRACT MIND.
- ..::Mundo Retorcido::.. Weekly Photo Challenge: A face in the crowd
- See the face – peace of life today
- Balance WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE – A Face in the Crowd
- Benway Net Forbidden city from my trip to China
- Zimmerbitch DP Photo Challenge: a face in the crowd, take 2
- XingfuMama People without faces
- Face in the Crowd / WPC – Sonia en Route
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Face(s) in the crowd – wHakAahUa
- A Face in a Very Large Crowd – eonyc
- thechangingpalette a wall worth building
- A Face in the Crowd 2 – McCloud River – NorCal Zen
- Gone shopping – Words & Pics
- A Face in the Crowd – indahs: dive, travel & photography
- WPC – A face in the crowd – Cascade of Light
- A Face in the Crowd – WPC – Meticulous Mick
- An unrecognizable face – Abrie dink hardop
- A Face In the Crowd – Are You Gonna Finish That?
- Heaven’s Sunshine Parade of Faces
- A Face in the Crowd – Degrees of Kelvin
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Face in the Crowd – Jedi by Knight
- 057 – dilip |
- The Lazy Wanderer Lost and Unknown – Yet to be found
- ~50-56 Of 365 *2018~ – ……….365 Days………..
- Graham’s Island Kona airport
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Face in the Crowd – Avaruussuo
- Haibun: A Glimpse of Spring – whippetwisdom.com
- Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua Weekly Photo Challenge: Monkey Mugs
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Face in the Crowd – The Eggcorn
- Face in the crowd – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Face in the Crowd – writingiswonderful
- A Face In The Crowd: [WPC] – The Reflections
- Stories of Wanderer Monochrome Monday: Anonymous Face
- A Face in the Crowd – Fall Musings
- The Zen Hiker A Face In The Crowd-WPC
- yi-ching lin photography peek
- a face in the crowd – toffipics
- WPC: A Face In A Crowd – Snapshots: Styles And Smiles
- Unposed – Gaurvi Narang
- Weekly photo challenge – A Face in the Crowd – sonias musings
- Piercing / 꿰뚫는 – YK crafts:
- deetravelssite.wordpress.com At the Western Wall, Jerusalem
- Winter in Co. Kerry – MERCEDES CATALAN
- A Face in the Crowd – Walking the Dog – What’s (in) the picture?
A new year is the moment for a lot of people to make resolutions. There are 364 other days in the year to start something new, so why is January 1st so popular? Each day is an opportunity and I decided to start to clean up some photos lying around from last year. They are in my archive for a while waiting for publication: some did not have a subject, others were left out. This is the first post in a short series to empty my virtual desk. Horses in the fog of a late Summer morning in Faygate near Rusper.
About the B4 retouch series:
I browsed my archive for pictures to publish in – an originally – small series. That series caught on a bit more than I thought. All of them are not retouched yet. Scratches, dust and stains are not removed.
A set of photos from my last visit to Rusper.
This weekly photo challenge is about ‘dreamy’. Horses in the meadow at sunrise.
The beginning of
September on a visit to our kids in the UK we found this gorgeous B&B, Faygate Place. A beautiful location and close to the kids.
Here is a view from the dining room window.
Portrait of two horses, Fidel and Aslam.
Our grand-daughter playing in the stables as one of the horses observes her.
April 26 we celebrated King Day in the Netherlands. Our king turned 47 on Sunday April 27.
In Dutch villages local Orange Associations entertain the public. Offering games, music and activities.
Like ‘ringsteken’ where horses and carriages are involved.
The carriage has to ride at speed and a second person in the carriage tries to spear a ring while passing.
I published a series about this event earlier last Saturday. Yesterday I showed some of the participants.
And today some shots of The Action! I hope you like this piece of Dutch folklore.