Photography is about looking and telling.
What caught me in this picture was the window with the view and the foreground.
The easy way is to measure the outside light properly and silhouette the objects in the front.
I tried to connect the both of them. This is a cafe inside a shopping mall in Montpellier France.
The mall connects the old town to a new modern part.
The light from outside shines in, the light from inside lights the spectators.
Delivering a beautiful view.
A lot of words to describe a photo.
The B4 retouch series:
I browsed my archive for pictures to publish in – an originally – small series.
That series caught on a bit more than I thought.
All of them are not retouched yet.
Scratches, dust and stains are not removed.
- It’s the First Day of Summer ~ Playtime! « Beach Treasures and Treasure Beaches
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes (Pedestrian) | skpfoto
- The World Through My Eyes | Monochrome
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | Ese’ s Voice
- Weekly Photo Challenge: world-through-your-eyes | Flickr Comments
- Chapel Space | Empire of Lights
- The World through your eyes (Weekly Photo Challenge) | En Vers et Contre-Champs
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (My) Eyes – Joy and Woe
- The World Through My Eyes | Heather Blogs
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Though Your Eyes | This, that and the other thing
- The World As I See ItThings To Rave About | Things To Rave About
- Weekly Photo Challenge – The world through your eyes | Chittle Chattle
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | Dim Lamp/קנה רצוץ לא ישבור
- Food Chain | Good2begone
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | suzie81’s Blog
- Row of Red Pine Trees | Forest So Green
- Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes (Montpellier Terrace with a View) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The World Through Your Eyes | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Photoworld 21-6-13 | ~~~ nur ein “Klick” ~~~ ein Kompendium